|Start Time||12:00 AM|
|End Time||11:59 PM|
|Location||Mater dei school near India gate|
ALLOWED TO RIDE
√ Men & Women (above 18 years)
√ Boys & Girls (below 18 years with parents consent form)
√ Road Cycle
√ MTB Cycle
√ HYBRID Cycle
RIDE DISTANCE: – 200 km
ROUTE :- India Gate – NH8 (near Neemrana) – India Gate
GPS Map – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30213334
13th July, 2019:- RIDE DAY
Assemble point: – Mater dei school near India gate
Flag off time :- 9 pm
ASSEMBLY POINT & TIME STATIONS – TO BE ANNOUNCED
14th July, 2019
Finish time :- 11 am
Finish point: – Mater dei school near India gate
TOTAL TIME GIVEN IS 14 HOURS
MEDAL FOR ALL RIDERS FINISHING IN GIVEN TIME.
MANDATORY FOR THE RIDE
Reflector Vest/ Belt
Front and rear Lights & Flasher
Spare tubes (at least 2 numbers) and puncture repair kit.
Helmet is mandatory for all. For Sikh Riders we are giving an option to join the ride wearing a full Turban/Dumala and not just a Patka/Keski.
WHAT’S NOT ALLOWED DURING THE RIDE :-
Deviating from the route
Music on headphones
Drafting behind motorized vehicles.
Consumption of alcohol and drugs.
SUPPORT DURING THE RIDE:-
First Aid + Hydration + Refreshments at the Control points.
Assistance during major technical breakdown & medical emergency.
NO REFUNDS applicable unless event is cancelled/ postponed by the organizers. Taxes etc. will not be refundable.
NO OFFLINE / ON THE SPOT REGISTRATIONS.
IF YOU WITNESS AN ACCIDENT OR IN CASE OF ANY EMERGENCY, NOTIFY ORGANIZERS AT THE GIVEN MOBILE NUMBER’s.
OUR SPONSORS – TO BE ANNOUNCED
1. The responsibility of remaining on the course rests with the racer.
2. The route is NOT blocked to general traffic throughout the event.
3. In case of any mishap or accident, the organizers would not be held responsible.
4. This is a physically demanding event and could be affected by extreme weather. By entering/ registering for the competition or event. The participant /competitor is confirming that he/she is capable of completing the event as per the rules and regulations given above and that the organizers and race director will not be held responsible for any illness or injury that may occur as a result of their participation.
5. The organizing team does not provide any insurance cover to the participant. If a participant has a mediclaim/ health insurance policy of their own, they are already covered for any hospitalization lasting more than 24 hrs (Including resulting from road accidents). Please check with your insurance agent in case it is different. The organizing team encourages all participants to have a mediclaim / health insurance policy.
please contact 9711398211 , 8447782233
Mater dei school near India gate
Looking for people to come to your event?
Let them know.
Get weekly updates of great events.