|Start Time||4:00 AM|
|End Time||8:00 PM|
|Location||Outer Ring Rd, Bhalswa Jahangir Village, Jahangirpuri, New Delhi|
Sarthal village is located in Bani Tehsil of Kathua district in Jammu & Kashmir,India. The valley is endowed with unique biodiversity. The ridge is the haven for Himalayan wild goat called as tahr, besides, bear, leopard, musk deer, monal and western tragopon and variety of birds and reptiles found in the area.
We will be crossing Bhaderwah valley which is located 80kms from Batote. The town is known for its natural and environmental beauty and is popularly called as “Mini Kashmir”.
Padri pass is situated nearly 30 kms from the main town of Bhaderwah. This area lies at a higher altitude and enjoys a dense green cover with essence of nature encased.
We will be covering during roadtrip :-
• Bhaderwah town
• Sonbain Glacier
• Chattargala pass
• Seven waterfalls
• Padri Pass
Day 2 – Basholi – Bani-Sarthal-Chattergalla-Nalthi-Padri pass-Bhandal-Chamba-Banikhet
Day 3 – Banikhet-Dunera-Pathankot-Jalndhar-Ludhiana-Delhi
Meeting Time :- 4:00 am
Meeting Point :- Mukarba Chowk, Delhi
Total Amount :-
– 4000/- Per Person( Bring your own camp)
– 4300/- ( Camps will be provided by us)
Price Inclusion :-
– Golden Riders Waist pouch
– 3 breakfast, 3 Lunch & 2 dinner.
– Twin sharing Camps.
– Tour Guide
– First- aid kit with necessary medicines.
– Unforgettable memory for the all life.
– Backup Support Vehicle
– Sleeping bag and sleeping mat.
– Extra Transportation not included in trip.
– Please carry luggage in small bag which can be adjusted on bike easily, do not carry extra luggage.
– Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers and local guides.
– Roads conditions are not good so we advised you to service your machines before ride and take extra clutch wires , acceleration wires and brake wires with you .
For more details please contact 9711398211 , 8447782233
Outer Ring Rd, Bhalswa Jahangir Village, Jahangirpuri, New Delhi
Looking for people to come to your event?
Let them know.
Get weekly updates of great events.